I have moved my blog!

Please visit www.woolsey6.com!

.

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Our sweet precious babies are sleeping the whole night! At only 3 months they are sleeping from 8 or 9 pm to 4:30ish in the morning. Sometimes Violet sleeps in until 6am. Our eldest is so exhausted from her summer camp at Country Days Preschool this week that she is in bed and asleep by 7pm and actually sleeps through the night to 5:30 or 6am. We are finally getting some sleep in this house. There is light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, time is going by so quickly that I am trying to enjoy the babies while they are little and sweet and can't talk with their sassy mouth yet. They are getting so big that they actually fit into the clothes that they are supposed to fit into.

The domestics (aka Dick and Sherri) are leaving today which means I will have to wash my own dishes, do my own laundry and tend to all my children without all the other arms to help. And they are good company and conversationalists to boot.

My babies are spoiled with attention right now with the domestics in town and they are talking and smiling like crazy. They are starting to like to look at toys. Elsa rolled over from her stomach to her back this morning. Preston is just as sweet as can be and will just sit for an hour in his crib and watch his mobile go around and around. He is a momma's boy and I love it. Violet likes to carry on long conversations with facial expressions and all. They are starting to take 4 oz. at each feeding and we are trying to stretch their feeding times out to 4 hours instead of 3.

The kids and Chris and I have a big weekend of wedding festivities coming up. Auntie Kaely and Uncle Daniel, our fabulous friends, are getting married this weekend and it will be a big social outing for the triplets. They are getting all dressed up in their coordinated outfits because that is just part of the fun of having triplets. Ava will be wearing her flower girl dress which is just too adorable. We will post pictures after Saturday. The minivan will be packed to the hilt I am sure with the massive amount of paraphernalia necessary to take all these kids to a wedding. I plan on doing what I like to do when around a lot of people at parties - let everyone else take care of the babies while I eat and drink it peace. You have to take these opportunities to relax and enjoy when possible and no one can resist holding sweet babies so I never have a shortage of volunteers. It is a win win situation.

Well, despite my help and my better sleeps I am tired today. The two cups of coffee and Starbucks mocha haven't helped me much. I am going to plant a few pots in the backyard while the monkeys are sleeping.

Go Obama!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Until next time, the mothership is siging off. . .
0 Responses