I have moved my blog!

Please visit www.woolsey6.com!

.

Violet

Elsa the naked flutest
Climbing the stairs for bedtime

The babies were outside playing with the hose


Preston is sad


























Lots of pictures of Pres because I love these pictures of my boy







Watching a baby Einstein together.


Me and my girl with the wild red headed mullet
I don't have much time this morning but I wanted to give a quick update about my sweet Violet June. I took her to the doctor last week about her legs and they gave her a full physical exam. She screamed bloody murder through the entire painless exam. I asked him if Violet is the worst patient he has ever had. No reply. So, after a thorough exam the doctor determined that Violet just has turned in feet which will completely correct all by itself by the time she is three. He think at 16 months she is doing a fabulous job of walking -- or her messy attempt at walking that is. He was most impressed by her ability to figure out how to work the tiny tape measure that he gave her to distract her. So, we were all very relieved and Violet is walking more and more each day. She is such a good little girl . . . although not a good little patient.

Ava returned from her awesome vacation around California with Gigi and Gramps and had a great time. That is why there aren't any pictures of her above. They all had a great time on their trip and it sure was wonderful that Gigi and Gramps included Ava in on their fun adventures. Ava was so happy to see us and the babies all screamed and ran around for 10 minutes when Ava showed up on Thursday evening. She was missed.

Now Ava and I are off to San Francisco to meet my good old friend Nicola and her son Kei and we are taking the kids to get some Fish n Chips in Sausalito and then to the Exploratorium. Later tonight Paul and Nicola's parents are watching the kids and Nicola and I are going to have a wonderful dinner out. Then we will have a sleepover. It will be so much fun. Nanny Laura and Chris are going to make sure the babies are well taken care of.

Well, more later as I am trying to get us out the door for the day and take care of four kids and right in my blog and drink my coffee. Phew - talk about multi-tasking.
Until next time, the mothership is signing off.




























1 Response
  1. Hey, wait a minute. I life in SF too. hmph. Next time you make plans to come down here let me know! I'd love to add to the chaos!