I have moved my blog!

Please visit www.woolsey6.com!

.

My Babies Turn 2!

Yum, Yum, birthday cake. I think I will eat extra and
store it in my cheeks
Cake is delicious

What kind of fun presents did Auntie bring us? what? a bubble blower? Awesome!

My handsome Preston James (who needs a haircut)
My beautiful Elsa Marin (she knows it!)
My beautiful Violet June



Well, I was going to be a really super terrific dedicated perfect mommy and write each one of my little ones a note on their birthday but here it is 8:30 the day after their birthday and I am just too tired to put that much love and energy into that project.

Here is what I'll say to my babies who I can't call babies anymore I guess: each one of you are unique and special in this world and unique and special from each other. You have so much love inside of you and so much loyalty to your family. You are definitely a lot to handle as you turn two, but you are each a wonderful addition to this family and we are grateful to have you in our lives. I can't wait to see how you blossom this year of life.

We love you wholeheartedly,
Mommy, Daddy and Ava Rose

Until next time, the mothership is signing off.
0 Responses